Thomas Panels and Profiles is a stockist of Marley Eternit corrugated fibre cement products. When our TPP Anti-con roofing sheet profiles are not suitable, fibre cement remains a reliable alternative for condensation issues.
The two main fibre cement profiles available are Profile 3 and more commonly Profile 6 which is also known as ‘Big 6’. For animal housing and other agricultural building projects, Profile 6 remains the most frequently used high strength product. Designed for a roof pitch of 5° and over, fibre cement is also a direct replacement for asbestos sheeting.
All our fibre cement sheets come with polypropylene re-enforcement bands running within the sheet for increased strength and safety protection. In addition to the standard natural grey finish, we offer fibre cement products in a range of suitably rural colours.
Whatever your project might be, new build or refurbishment, Thomas Panels and Profiles offers a comprehensive range of fibre cement sheets and replacement products such as ridge cappings, barges and accessories. And due to our extensive stock holding, Thomas Panels and Profiles can turn round deliveries of complete roofing packages or replacement products in short lead times.
Fibre Cement Sheet Roofing from TPP is recognised as a superior alternative to asbestos cement roofing and is:
- Highly cost effective weatherproofing
- An environmentally friendly asbestos-free, reinforced fibre content sheet
- Virtually maintenance free
- Resistant to chemical attack, rust, rot and corrosion
- Available in a range of painted colours
- Manufactured to meet British and European building standards
- BBA approved
In addition, the fibre cement profile sheeting:
- Requires no special precautions
- Has excellent noise and thermal insulation properties
- Is available with a guarantee (on request)